Saturday 8 September 2012

One man, 10km and a great cause

Well peeps, in a weeks time, I will be getting ready for the joy of a 10km walk, all for a great cause. Would like to say thanks to the small few of you that have donated so far.
Now its everyone else's chance.

I would like to think that if most of you reading this saw me in the pub, they would buy me a drink.? Do me favour, donate that £3 to this cause and help me reach my target.
A couple of incentives, to wet your appetite?
1 - If I reach my target of £500, I'm going to shave my beard off...clean off! Even The Mrs doesn't want me to do that!

2 - If I get 10 donations in the next 24 hours, I will post a picture of myself in the very fetching WHITE T-Shirt they sent me...that's right it's WHITE*
*If you know me at all, you will know, I only ever wear back...so that's kinda a big deal lol

So, wanna see me in white? or without my precious beard? Well, nows your chance. Get your hands in your pockets people and donate as little or as much as you like. Just please donate SOMETHING!
 
Just click here and use your card http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LewisAckroyd or send me a cheque.

If you want to know more, here a couple of old posts about this..

As always, thanks for reading and thanks for any donation made...
FTD

0 comments:

Post a Comment