Saturday 28 April 2012

Saturday is #SatCap day!

Sorry for the lack of General posts, been mega hectic. Didn't want to miss out on the chance for a Saturday caption!




Stick it in the comments!

Want more #SatCaps
Head on over to Mammasaurus and check the rest of the blogs on the linky!



For those of you that care (There must be somebody!), I will crank out some more posts in the coming weeks!

One more plug?

If you live under a rock and have somehow managed to avoid my tirades of tweets, but I have been shortlisted for an award and if you haven’t voted for yet, I would be VERY grateful if you could spare me a vote. Just click on the picture below and look for my name under Best Dad blog.
Dad Shortlist

Voting finishes on Monday 30th, so if you haven't voted, please keep me in mind!


As always Thanks for reading
FTD

9 comments:

  1. Let go of my hand - I've got hunnies to save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy and I know it but how can I clap my hands if you won't let go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't be Superman with you holding my hand, parents need to learn to let go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SUPERBABY!! er....if you just hold onto my hands a bit please dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superman was having some attachment issues...

    ReplyDelete